7/29/13

Car Commercial Discoveries

Have you ever seen a commercial on TV and wondered, "what is that song in the background?" That's kinda what happened to me while watching this commercial for the new KIA Cadenza. When I first saw it I thought I was hearing things. Next time I thought it was too good to be true. The third time I saw it I accepted what it had to be. It was a remix of David Bowie's "Let's Dance." The original song was released March 17, 1983 and reached #1 on the Canadian Singles, Dutch Singles, Irish SIngles, New Zealand SIngles, Norwegian Singles, Swedish Singles, Swiss Singles, UK Singles, US Billboard Hot 100, and the US Billboard Hot Dance Club Play charts. Not too shabby, right? It was only a matter of time before someone remixed it. InFiction got a hold of it, and did it right. They took it and gave it an entirely new, modern feel. Check it out: Until next time, roll the Mellow Dice and hope for Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment