7/5/13

Mick You're so Reassuring.

Guitar Center is probably one of the best places in this world. Unfortunately, I live an hour away from one so I can't go as often as I like, which is everyday. Today I got the opportunity to go and I was stoked. The smell of fresh cut wood and endless amounts of guitars hanging on the wall is my kinda paradise. Unfortunately sometimes life throws you a curve ball and you can't go to Guitar Center. Then you cry for a little bit and rethink you're life. Ok maybe that's only me. Anyhow when things go wrong there is always one song that cheers me up. "You Can't Always Get What You Want." When you're parents say that your immediate reaction is like ahhhhhhhhhh shadddduppppp, but when Mick Jagger says it your'e like "yes my king!" I don't know what it is about this song that makes me so happy but it makes me forget all the bad things that have happened to me.  I guess Mick has a way with moves and words. Anyhow this is one of the best Stones songs ever, so give it a listen to relieve stress or to just be happy. Also remember this Needs > Wants. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7leQB_Oe_k 

No comments:

Post a Comment