7/18/13

Hurt soooooo Good

You can imagine what song I'm gonna give you a link to in just a few minutes. So before that let's just talk about this amazing song. What is so intriguing about this song. Maybe cause the artist's middle name is Cougar. Well that's definitely a major contributor to it. It also is very catchy like most Mellencamp songs. It is a love song but it's not like most love songs. We all know the phrase "love hurts" and "All you need is love." If this was all you knew about love then you might come to the conclusion that all you need is pain. Well both statements are true but who says all hurt is bad. There is a kinda hurt that feels good. That true love hurt. This song was stuck in my head all day and lucky for me it played on the radio today and I heard it. I blared my speakers so loud my ears started to ache, but it's ok because it hurt so good. Check out the song here and try not to sing along. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTdxMXKT4So

No comments:

Post a Comment