7/4/13

Independence Pie Anyone?

Happy Independence Day everyone! A day where we show our pride and celebrate our freedom as Americans. Today is also a day of remembrance of all veterans who made sacrifices to make America a better place. Today is a day of just enjoying what you love and sharing what you love. We truly are blessed. Well unfortunately I can't make speeches like Bill Pullman off "Independence Day" or speeches like Abraham Lincoln. The best way for me to speak is through song. Even though it's not my song; music is something we all love, share, and enjoy. So here at Melodious Euphoria we give you what you love and that's music. Whenever I need to remember the power of music I listen to this song and realize how bad the world would be without music. Bye Bye Miss American Pie. Here in America you don't take our freedom and you don't take our music. Let us have our Pie. Let us have what makes us great. I wish you all a happy Independence Day.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U

No comments:

Post a Comment