7/18/13

I Hate Waiting

Jared why do you like only bands that are dead and gone? Well that's not entirely true. The answer to that question though is that I'm incredibly impatient. If a band has already stopped making music I don't have to wait on new albums to be released; I can listen to all of their music now. Well I'm a huge Jack Johnson fan and it feels like ten years since he released his last album. Well he finally releases his album in the next few months and I'm having a hard time just waiting. I'm not used to waiting cause I prefer old time Rock N Roll. Anyhow Jack Johnson has already released a song off his new album. The song is a classic Johnson tune. Acoustic and relaxing vocals. Maybe this new album will be a lot like his most famous album In Between Dreams. Either way I'm excited for the album and I'm glad he made the waiting process easier by releasing this single "I Got You"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBWFUVq85gs

No comments:

Post a Comment