7/2/13

Under Cover of Blankets

So I admit there may be a few things wrong with me. Maybe I use too many music puns in my posts. Perhaps, but they aren't corny puns. I think most of them are alright. You were probably expect me to make a Korn pun there but I didn't, are you proud? One thing that is weird is that I rarely listen to slow, soothing music when I go to sleep. I prefer more upbeat music and of course Rock n' Roll before I go to bed. Whatever 2,000 things may be wrong with me, liking the Strokes is not one of them. Check out this great song by the Strokes called Under Cover of Darkness. The song is actually about a long distance relationship brought about when one of them joins the army. Although it sounds sad it's actually a happy upbeat song. Anyway enjoy the song and enjoy the Strokes. Until next time keep Rolling the Mellow Dice.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwxcQvB_vcQ

No comments:

Post a Comment