6/28/13

Behind the Music

I heard this song in Advance Auto today; what a song. I was happy to hear this song because it's one of my favorite Nirvana tunes. However, now when I listen to it I realize how depressing it is. The sad thing about this song is that it sums up depression. In the first verse the songwriter, Kurt Cobain, has a apologetic attitude he's sorry for not being a better person or the person everyone wants him to be. I look at this song as a warning note. Hey I'm depressed and I may kill myself. I can't help looking at it now as one of Cobain's suicide notes. The problem is everyone heard it but no one really worried or truly listened. Never apologize for who you are.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LFVQpDKHk4
Peace out you guys and enjoy the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment