6/14/13

Why Are You Here?

Ever heard a song that was just terrible? I mean, imagine the worst song you've ever heard. That's what this is. Please understand, no music is technically "bad" unless there's unbearable dissonance in the music. This is completely opinionated. So let's start with the song I hate the most. What is it? You probably don't know this song, but I do. It's called Dominique. Here it is just in case you're crazy enough to listen to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjsU4mqSdhU
Why do I hate it so much? Again, please understand this is opinionated. It has the most unbearable tune to it I have ever heard. It is so annoying that when I hear it I can never get it out of my head. It's like torture, but worse. Also, it's in French. Now I thought that once I learned French the song would get better. Nope. It's only 3 minutes long but it seems like it takes 20 minutes to end.
Then again, maybe you like it. What do you think? Do you agree with me? Do you have a song that you can't stand to hear? Let us know in the comments!!
Until next time, roll the Mellow Dice and hope for Midnight.

2 comments:

  1. I personally can't stand Mat Kearney's "Nothing Left to Lose". It's not that the song is bad, but it gets stuck in my head and for some reason makes me sick to my stomach eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard that one before. Guess that's about to change. And thank you for your comment!! You may see that song on the next version of this...

    ReplyDelete