6/16/13

Why are you here?

Ever heard a song that was just terrible? I mean, imagine the worst song you've ever heard. That's what this is. Please understand, no music is technically "bad" unless there's unbearable dissonance in the music. This is completely opinionated. I can honestly say, I had never heard this song before Friday. Now I kinda wish I had never started. I'll be honest, I don't think it's as bad as some of the songs out there, and it's okay until the chorus, but it's definitely not one of my favorites. This one's for you Anonymous: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AUP_kq4RY8
Then again, maybe you like it. What do you think? Do you agree with me? Do you have a song that you can't stand to hear? Let us know in the comments!!
Until next time, roll the Mellow Dice and hope for Midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment